Friday, September 26, 2014

Longest week EVER

Is it honestly not Halloween yet? Its still toasty here and I'm ready for some cooler weather so Beck and I can go on walks in the middle of the day instead of the early morning.
Beckham caught a little flu bug and his diarrhea and throwing up lasted a few days but his clinginess and and whining lasted all week. Finally, I have him back to normal and I am soooooo grateful!!
I can finally go back to teaching swim which alwaysmakes my days go by faster.
I used to think I would never be one of those moms that doesn't want her kid to be within 10 feet of another sick kid but from now on, I am one of those moms. Cleaning up throw up off my bed, his bed and the stairs was so not fun and I will not willingly put myself in that situation again. Especially, when there are more kids in the house for it to run through.
Mike has been sick as well and has had to sleep on the couch because his cough is especially bad during the night.  That's finally subsiding as well. Phew!
Next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment