Monday, September 8, 2014

Milestones

I am so proud of my little boy! After reminding him for about a month, he finally started to turn around on his own and go down the stairs backwards! He is also getting off the bed and couch that way. I am seriously so excited I don't have to watch him like a hawk when he goes for the stairs....I'll still watch him though, promise.
He also started drinking from a straw today to start the bottle weaning process.
Last but not least! He is standing up all by himself. He has taken a step and is so close to walking it's frightening! He just lets go and stands there for about 15-20 seconds.
It's amazing how quickly these littles learn. All of the sudden, they just start taking off! I am so proud of my boy!

Ya know the way people feel in Seattle when the sun finally comes out? I feel the opposite. The sun finally didn't come out today and it rained for the 2nd time in the year we have been here. I was thrilled and Beckham was fascinated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment