Friday, March 28, 2014

2.5 hours is better than 2 days

I wanted to share this picture to give myself some creative credit. Pretty good right? It didn't last long before he wanted out, but hey, at least it bought me a few minutes.  
We live about 2 hours north of my parents and 2 hours and 45 minutes away from sister. That might seem far, but considering we used to live 2 days drive away or a 6 hour flight, we think that is pretty good. We decided to take advantage of our closeness last weekend. We headed to their house to see my nephews play t-ball. It was so cute!  
Beckham was really excited about it too.
Our little hooded family.
I dont know why my sister is always so much tanner than me. What the heck??
After the game, we got some pizza, slept over and went to the park. It was so fun to hang out with them. We stopped by my parents for dinner and then back to good old Palmdale. Such a quick trip, but it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment