Monday, February 3, 2014

V-day!

I don't know why I didn't do this earlier! My sister shows me this website for of free subway art. http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/p/printables.html
You print up the pictures at costco and 3$ later-I had some really cute v-day decorations. The website has them for EVERY occasion. I think I am just going to go through and print a ton of them for all of my frames. Adds such a cute element.
Sorry for the bluriness. One of my other favorite websites is http://www.thedatingdivas.com/. It is full of fun date or group date ideas. Definitely reminds me of my BYU days, but you can always use a cheesy date here and there. While I was on the website, I got the 12 days of Valentines idea. Each of these boxes (bought from the dollar store) is filled with one of Mike's favorite treats and a little note from that website. These boxes will be hidden around for him to find one a day until V-DAY. VDAY this year will actually be spent with our friends from Chicago, the Petersons in San Luis Obispo. I am so excited. I love them, and I love that place. I am just really really hoping it is warmer then it is right now. It is sooo cold here! BURRRR....okay it is warmer than Chicago and that is all hat matters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment