Friday, November 8, 2013

Baby's Room

We really wanted to go with a nautical theme. I would have loved to do a ton more of red and blue and such but I really wanted to make sure everything we got was gender nutral so I wouldn't have to go shopping all over next time. I will be happy about this later I hope.
I was able to use my hat rack from school and the cute oars from my brother's room when he was growing up. I love the banner my mom made and the boat book shelf there was found at a Goodwill believe it or not. I will have to take a better picture of it becuase it is so cute!
We found an amazing glider on Craigslist and the bookshelves were those spice racks on Pinterest. I really like how they turned out. I was going to do the rain gutter ones but they seemed like a lot of work and not as stable. Plus these were 4 dollars each! Wahoo!
Now it just needs a baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment