Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 6

We decided to go just a half an hour or so further and stop by the Muir Forest. Holy Cow! I have never seen such a lush forest before! It was gorgeous! We got there before it really opened, so they didn't even make us pay the 7$ entry fee. :)


Even found these HUGE slugs. Yuck!


Then we finally made it to the Golden Gate Bridge. This was the 1st part. 

This was the 2nd. You could literally see the clouds rolling over the mountains.

And that folks, concludes out trip to SF. If you decide to take a trip up the PCH, (which I soooo highly recommend) please let us know and we can send you all of our research so you don't have to do as much :).
I always knew California is pretty. I mean, I grew up here. But I had no idea HOW pretty it is and all the beauty along the coast. It was a stark contrast to the nasty quick drive home. We are soo glad we did it and especially in a convertible. Most of our ideas came from these lovely people http://michaeljustinfilms.com/pacific-coast-highwa-1-san-diego-to-san-francisco/ He is a photographer and his pictures are MUCH better than ours.

2 comments:

  1. Love Muir Woods! So glad you got to go there. (I have a sneaking suspicion this comment sounds very similar to the last one I left...oh well ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Someday we'll come to California! I've always wanted to go to San Fransisco! Now I wanna go even more!

    ReplyDelete