Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween

Halloween really hasn't been much fun since I was what... 12 or something??
I am starting to get back into the Halloween spirit since my little guy
I LOVE this picture. I LOVE his Elmo bucket we got at a consignment sale and how he won't let anyone take it because he knows it is the keeper of the candy. We went to the Boulevard to have Beckham trick or treat there. It was sooooo crowded. I am not sure we would go again, but it was fun to try. 
We went to my sisters for Halloween night to have the cousins together and her neighborhood is very lively. Eric just happened to dress up as a PE coach in the same colors so it worked out real nicely.



Paul has the greatest costumes and watching him dressed up so creepily and holding a baby so sweetly was so funny.
We spent Sunday with the fam playing games and having a haunted dinner. My parents are so good at throwing family parties. It has been a lot of fun. 

We went to Zoomars to a petting zoo where they let kids in a pin with a bunch of guinea pigs and you just feed them and hold them. Poor guinea pigs...this one accidentally got dropped a little :/



We spent one night seeing The Lion King. It was my 3rd time seeing it and Mike''s first. Those costumes are sooo amazing!! 



We also went to the airplane graveyard before we started our adventures. Over the past 1.5 weeks,- we spent over 30 hours in the car going from Palmdale to MV, back to Palmdale to Utah and back, Back to MV, to San Diego and back to Palmdale. The laundry took me 3 days to get it cleaned and all put away-it sure was fun though!












No comments:

Post a Comment