Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Shutterfly Review padded 11x16

It is my great uncles 90th Birthday. There will be a huge party with over 150 people to celebrate. My mom asked me to make a book for my uncle with letters and pictures from each family. We thought about doing a leather bound book through Shutterfly like I did for my wedding book but essentially, we decided it was too expensive. So to make it look nice still, we decided to do a padded book. It is an extra 15$ it think. I am not sure I love it as much as I was hoping. It wasn't as padded as I thought it would be and it almost looks just like a normal cover from Shutterfly.
One thing I absolutely love about Shutterfly is their embellishments. When I added the pictures and the writing, it was a perfect filler.
Thanks again for a great book Shutterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment