Thursday, August 29, 2013

Birthday coupons!

I have done a lot of research and love free stuff. Let me share the best free birthday things you can get.
First thing I did this year was start a birthday email account. This way I don't get annoyed all year with emails.
This is what you need to sign up for:
Sephora- free make up
Islands- free dessert
el Torito- free meal
Noodles and co- free meal
Baskin Robbins- free scoop (big one too)
Wienerschnitzel- free corn dog
Benihana- free meal
Rubios- free meal
Pick up Eric- cream cheese wantons
Togos- buy a drink get a small sandwich free

You sign up for these and you won't have to cook for a week! And you'll gain a few extra pounds but hey! It's your birthday. :)
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about the Sephora one! Darn, now I have to wait until next July... :)

    ReplyDelete