Friday, June 8, 2012

Some good news and some bad news

Let's do the bad news first. mike and I went into a barbecue today and came out to find our window bashed in and our temple bags and my purse missing. Luckily, there was not a ton missing and we were able to put a hold on everything we needed to. But it was still very scary and a little frightening. 
This is a side note: this is Mike with a kid at his preschool graduation...I just loved that outfit too much not to share!
The good news is: I am teaching 3rd grade next year! It will be such a different from the Kindergartners and preschoolers that I have been working with lately but I think it will be great. I had to give a practice lesson this morning and it went really well. I am excited to get it started but it will certainly be a busy summer trying to figure it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment