This is when I love not having a job! Mike was done at 1 on Friday, so we decided to head to Salt Lake and see my grandma.
While we were there we found a ton of things to see and do:
1. Ikea and eating Swedish meatballs.
2. gardening with my grandma
3. pottery barn and wondering around trolley square
4. The Pie pizzeria
5. chalk festival
6. gay and lesbian festival
7. bike ride for a girl that passed away from a biking accident
8. Women of the World fashion show.
...all in a night! It made us so thrilled to go to Chicago and see all the things they have going on too!