Friday, May 20, 2011

Too many good-byes


Wednesday, Mike left for a week to Mexico with his work. All growing up, I used to be so independent-ask my mom. I love going grocery shopping alone and I always like to fix something myself first. Now I just feel so lost without him! It is not even a matter of me needing just anyone to be there with me, its that I need Mike with me!
Well, this week was also Kindergarten graduation. It was such an exciting but sad day. It has been so neat to get to know these 50 kids and be a part of their lives. I have loved every minute of it, and I will miss them so much! As much as I tried to be tough, I couldn't help but shed a few tears, knowing that I will most likely not see them again since I won't be at this school anymore.
I got some really sweet cards, but one of my favorites said, I love you...and on the other side- especially mike. How did he sneak in there so fast with just a few visits?? I asked another girl when she was leaving- "Who do you like more, me or mike?" quickly she responded, "Mike! Oh! And you too! I like you both." haha I don't blame them a bit. I love him too! And I can't wait for him to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment