Sunday, February 20, 2011

How sweet it is to be loved by him...



So here are the finished products from our Valentine's day excursion to Color me mine. Cute or what!? Seriously, if I were rich and had an obscene amount of talent, I would do all my dishes there. You get exactly what you want-Alas, I am not rich and my talent is limited. So anyway...

The wedding plans are just coming right along! We have finished all the wedding invitations and all our registering at Macey's, Bed Bath and Beyond and Pottery Barn. It was so much harder to register than I thought it would be! Way too many colors to choose from and so much pressure to get something that we will like for a long time! It was also hard shopping for a place we don't have! We are working on that as well :)
Phew! I will be glad when that is over.
48 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment