Sunday, February 6, 2011

Differences




Mike came to church with me today and we got to go to marriage prep together. While there, we were asked to write down our differences like what the other person had that we did not that added to our relationship. It was a really fun thing to do and really interesting.
It made me think. The reason Mike and I work so well together is because we are both so different!
Here are some examples:
Mike LOVES sports! Me....not soo much. I didn't grow up in a family like that. BUT! I love to sew and do other stuff while he watches his sports so it works!
I am a planner! I like things planned far in advance to spread out the stress, the cost or whatever. Mike is not a huge planner aheader but he definitely will humor me and plan our wedding reception 5 months in advance :).
Also, Mike is so chill! I have a tendency to be a little dramatic sometimes (I know shocker right?) but Mike is always there to ground me.

At the same time..we are a lot alike. We both speak Polish, we have the same priorities in life and we are both amazingly good looking. Wow! What else can you ask for! ...that was a joke by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment