Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jamaica Day 2

 We didn't take a ton of pictures this day because we spent most of the day in the water. We went snorkling on 4 different beaches. We ran into some sting rays and saw some sweet coral reefs and some amazing tropical fish. I think snorkeling is one of my favorite things to do now!

We went to the "Hip Strip" down the street. It was a little crazy with all the people trying to get you to come into their stores. We got offered drugs only a few times :). But one of the wood carvers would not stop bugging us, so finally we bought this Bob Marley thing. At first, I wasn't sure what to do with it, but I am finding myself getting more and more attached to it. I still am not sure what I am doing with it.

This little guy, kept trying to eat our food during every meal.

We went kayaking for a bit as well.
That night, we went to the nicer restaurant of the resort and had some steaks. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment