Thursday, February 28, 2013

Control freak?... Maybe a little

Majoring in early childhood education, one of the big things you learn is that a chaotic classroom makes for chaotic kids. An organized, well-labeled class goes a long way and brings wonderful structure and no excuse for kids not putting things away.
Well, the other day while I was working on my spring cleaning projects, I notices how my spice shelf is always in disarray and I resort them all the time! So me an pinterest got together and came up with this wonderfully sorted by size and alphabet spice shelf! All the ones in the back are labeled. It wasn't the prettiest way to do it, but, for the time being, it will work. Yay for pinterest!! I Love it! The best part is, I haven't felt inclined to reorganize the shelf once this week! That means its working!

No comments:

Post a Comment