Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today we got to cheer on the kids while they did a 5k. It was very heart warming to see some of them run that much for the first time.
At night mike and I got to take some people to Balboa Park to see the stars. A bunch of people with telescopes come to the park and let people watch the stars. We ended up seeing just Saturn because of the cloudy weather. But it was really neat.
I have been to Balboa many times with my family but I have to admit I don't think I've ever appreciated the beauty it has. Really, I could say that about all of San Diego in general. This place is gorgeous and so fun. There is a never ending supply of things to do and I am so glad we got to live here for awhile and I have to admit, I really hope to live here again soon! Especially with Kristyn And Paul around!

No comments:

Post a Comment