Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pageant of the masters and the Orange county fair

We had such a fun weekend! Eric came home and we headed straight for the Pageant of the Masters. It was amazing and really fun to walk around and see the local artists before the show. We came back exhausted!


The next day Mike went surfing with Paul and Bryan, we had breakfast with everyone for August's birthday, we went swimming and headed to the oc fair! My favorite part of the fair was definitely the fried Klondike bar. It was soooo good! I have got to learn to make it! We all shared some Australian potatoes, fried kool-aid, krispie Kreme chicken sandwich, chili cheese fries- I think my heart has slowed down from all of that grease, but luckily we all shared so we just got a little taste of it all.
We ended the night going to see a Beach Boys and Beatles cover band. They were soo good! I forgot how much I loved oldies! It was a blast singing along.



Leaving for Europe next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment