Sunday, January 15, 2012

I don't know if I am allowed to say this or not- but I'm so proud of myself! To save money,I have been reinventing my clothes. Instead of buying new skinny jeans- I just sew a little here and there on my boot cuts and boom! Skinny! Lookin good.
Well yesterday I decided I really wanted a striped skirt so instead of buying one I took a really old dress that was falling apart and sewed it into a brand new skirt :)
I also took an old sweater and made some cute leg warmers.
It's not the most professional looking sewing job but it works :) One of these days I need to take some sewing lessons.

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed Alyson! That's awesome! Using what you have and making do is so great- don't you love feeling thirfty, crafty, and stylish?!!! :)

    ReplyDelete