Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The fun we have

So Mike got back from Mexico last week and we have been having so much fun! One of the first nights he was back, we went to Starbucks with a giftcard before it gets warm around here....which may be awhile. I recommend the white hot chocolate with a squirt of raspberry-amazing! Well, while Mike was in Mexico he bought me this marionette. Since I really like puppets-this was a perfect idea. Well you would not believe how entertaining Miguel (that's his name) is! The other night I turned on some Fiesta music and he did a little jig (with Mike and I moving the strings of course). He is really a talented man. Well when it was time to go to bed, I kept getting these visions of the movie Chucky and so Miguel now sits in a corner far away....poor guy. But let's face it-he is kind of creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment