Sunday, February 6, 2011



So Mike and I went to the BYU vs UNLV game. There were people camped out the night before to get in. Sometimes I think, wow! Mike and I have become such an old couple. A few years ago, we totally would have been in the middle of all that! NOW, we show up an hour before. But really in the end, it's not that we are not as much fun, it is that we are smarter! A. Itt was freezing last night! B. We have other things to do!
Afterward, we went looking for rings for Mike because the big day is only 2 months away!
Then, we made nachos and watched the Jazz game with one of my favorite people from my BYU cohort and her husband.
While they watched the game, I made some orange flowers for the wedding! They were so easy to make! I can't believe people buy this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment