Friday, January 28, 2011

Mike and the tikes


So Mike came to school with me today. He mostly came because I regret not having taken a picture after we got engaged. so we pulled out the posters and had the kids pose for us. No one will ever know...well except for all of you.
Mike is great o have in class because he is always helping and the kids love him...especially the girls.
There is one girl in particular that kept staring at him the first time he came in. Today, Mike came to sit on the floor with all of us, and she immediately told everyone to move over so he would sit next to her. It was pretty funny.

Later that day, in my afternoon class, the kids had just gotten quiet when one of the boys announces...
"Ya know, if I were an animal I would be a skunk because my toots are stinky!"
I totally lost it. I just love these kids!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Too funny. That girl is a crack up.

    And I think that little boy could get along real well with Thacks. :)

    ReplyDelete